Ever since last Tuesday,I have been on a crazy roller coaster. I never thought my trip to the US would be so inspiring (maybe life changing..it feels that way and Im not even sure why!) I feel full of life and energy, ready to take on the world, ready to change my life and make it better, change myself and be better. Learn more, communicate more, love more.
Every day since I came has been exciting and full.. I crossed paths with amazing people. Every city that I have been to amazed me, it feels like Im travelling abroad for the first time.. first Atlanta, Georgia, won my heart with its friendly people.. 4th of July was so much fun, I got to see the acquarium (love them acquariums) and my friend Naveed and Emory University and The Carter Center. Then Knoxville Tenessee (just for a visit, but loved it all the same). After a 10-hour drive, Charleston, South Carolina enchanted me.. being there has been an amazing experience.. (thanks to my cousin.. never thought it would feel so good to be with him). And now, my biggest love of all.. Washington DC. I love this city. I got an overwhelming feeling as soon as I arrived last night and I got all the symptoms of falling in love. Thinking about it all the time, smiling like an idiot and head over heels happy.. I walked for hours and hours trying to absorb everything, so blissful, it felt like I was floating. Inexplicable feeling.. I want to live here. I dont know why or how or when, but it has to happen..
One more day here and then.. back to NY. For the first time in 5 years. So much happened since! I wont be reminiscent, i ll live it as an entirely new experience. Hopefully!
Pictures to follow.
Every day since I came has been exciting and full.. I crossed paths with amazing people. Every city that I have been to amazed me, it feels like Im travelling abroad for the first time.. first Atlanta, Georgia, won my heart with its friendly people.. 4th of July was so much fun, I got to see the acquarium (love them acquariums) and my friend Naveed and Emory University and The Carter Center. Then Knoxville Tenessee (just for a visit, but loved it all the same). After a 10-hour drive, Charleston, South Carolina enchanted me.. being there has been an amazing experience.. (thanks to my cousin.. never thought it would feel so good to be with him). And now, my biggest love of all.. Washington DC. I love this city. I got an overwhelming feeling as soon as I arrived last night and I got all the symptoms of falling in love. Thinking about it all the time, smiling like an idiot and head over heels happy.. I walked for hours and hours trying to absorb everything, so blissful, it felt like I was floating. Inexplicable feeling.. I want to live here. I dont know why or how or when, but it has to happen..
One more day here and then.. back to NY. For the first time in 5 years. So much happened since! I wont be reminiscent, i ll live it as an entirely new experience. Hopefully!
Pictures to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment